Monday, January 19, 2009

Where do we stand?

My secondary schoolmate recently sent me an interesting email that caught my full attenstion and I've decided to share it with all of you:
Wisemen often say: "sorrows and griefs of mankind are as though sands on the beaches." And I believe most of us couldn't argue on that statement. Yet, I found it astonishing to explain the mean with the examples below:











Anteres is the 15th brightest star in the sky, situated more than 1000 light years away from Earth.
This is a hubble telescope ultra deep field infrared view of countless galaxies billions of light years away from ours.


I CERTAINLY THOUGHT THIS WAS ENLIGHTENING. BEYOND OUR SUN . IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. HUMAN BEINGS ARE JUST A "PIXEL" IN THE WHOLE PICTURE.
SO... Never cry nor give up for the "sands" but smile and buck up for the ones you love!

1 comment:

Live.Laugh.Love said...

May Chong,Ning xin here...hey u didn't have chatbox so i guess I'll drop by here. hope u saw dis! haha HAPPY BELATED BDAY..i was wondering did u changed ur number? i couldn't get anyway! Lucky i found ur blog..haha